Pages

White room Inspo

Friday, March 20, 2015

 
Hello pumpkins
    I hope all is well, in this past couples of months I've been thinking of
moving to another city (Cincinnati), (Don't get me wrong I love being with my family)
but I just to be alone, meet new people, and etc... and let me not forget to mention that
I'll be attending school there. I'm really just tired of the city I live in now, It's really boring
 and y'all know how it feels to be a fashion blogger and to be living in city that is not
open to fashion. I'm very hoping that things work out for me (In God's grace) so I can move
 by the end of summer and start a new life. Anyways I have this obsession with all white, grey. and black decoration. It is very simple, clean, and peacefully, I like being in a peaceful environment,
here are couples of my fav post I've seen online, I hope you like it and thank you for reading.
XOXO
 
 











 



Let your comment here

« »