Pages

CLEAN EATS

Friday, October 3, 2014

 hey lovies, so as many of you know I was a fitness and healthy eating freak :) I did lost 80 lbs doing that
but after a while life happened, I became maybe a bit lazy, mostly on meal prepping, so my eating went from being 100% healthy to like 60%, most of the time I was just over eating(CARBS). I still did exercise but also not putting in the work 100%, so by doing that I gained about 30 lbs back :( :( very sad but true, and that even made me more depressed but enough of that 'cause I'm not going down that road again. With a lot of crying and sadness put behind this past week I went through my old journal (The one on the pics, you can write in the foods you eat, your workouts, your goals, and motivational notes to yourself) so just went through the foods I use to eat, how I ate them, what time and etc... and also the kind of workout I use to do. So that's all I've been doing,following my old routine. To be honest writing a journal real help me to calm my mind and not stress. I hope this post help all of you out there who is struggling with your weightloss journey, don't give up, nobody is perfect and we all have our ups and downs. If you have anything you want to share with me, I'll be more then happy to hear from you 
XOXO



I know this doesn't have anything to do with this but it's one of my hero BOB MARLEY quote that I really like



Let your comment here

« »